How to catch The Wee Tram
** The Wee Tram is staying safe and huddling indoors until the coronavirus crisis is past… you trammers stay safe, look after yourselves and look after each other as well. This too will pass… what a bright glorious day it will be when we’re able to rattle our way around the shipyard again! **
The Wee Tram normally departs from Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic every half-hour 12 noon – 5pm,
Every day in June, July & August
Saturdays and Sundays in March, April, May, September & October.
– We can also pick up or drop off at Premier Inn by request – please get in touch!
Parking is available at:
– Titanic Belfast (underground, pay by ticket)
– Spud Murphy’s cafe (open-air, pay & display)
– Belfast Metropolitan College (underground, pay by ticket)
– SSE Arena / Premier Inn (open air, pay by ticket)